Portable Surface Finish & Roughness Measurement Tester
Surtronic S-100 Series is a range of robust, portable handheld surface finish testers, simply press the measurement button and in a few seconds a full set of traceable measurement results including a detailed profile graph will be displayed. Surtronic S-100 stylus surface roughness tester/meter is fast & reliable equipment, able to measure any surface any height without compromise, even curved. The gauge range for Surtronic S-128 is 200 µm / 100 µm / 10 µm and S-116 is 400 µm / 100 µm / 10 µm. Surtronic 25 is replaced with Surtronic S-100 Series.
The newest addition to the Surtronic family, the Surtronic S-100 series is a range of portable surface roughness testers(surface finish tester) that builds on the capabilities of the Surtronic 25.
Designed for shop floor, industrial and inspection room applications, the S-100 series offers a versatile solution for all your surface finish measurement requirements. Application specific accessories can be tailored with a variety of fixtures for your specific need.
The Surtronic S-Series digital, stylus surface finish analysis testers come in two variants: the S-116 is our standard offering, whilst the S-128 offers extended measurement range and analysis capability.
Surtronic surface finish inspection/analysis products ideal for a wide range of industries including precision bearings, process control, automotive, heavy industry, flooring, and aerospace engineering and many more. The S-100 series has the key attributes that are most important for quality control in today’s precision industries; Taylor Hobson’s Talyprofile software package is designed for Roughness measurement instruments.
Surtronic S-100 Series Surface Roughness Tester Features
- - Advanced roughness parameter options to suit your application
- - USB Connectivity for charging, USB stick storage or printing
- - Measure any surface, any height with the included stylus lift
- - Anti-slip V-feet mean the system can be used on flat or curved surfaces
- - Built to last, by design – Impact resistant rubberised mouldings
- - 2000 measurements from a single charge.
- - Taylor Hobson provides full certification for artefacts and instruments in our purpose built ISO graded clean room UKAS facility.