Talyrond 565-585XL Fully Automated Roundness Measuring Tester for large diameter components Inspection
These systems are extremely popular in the measurement of lage diameter bearings and non-rotationally symmetric components. The system is based around Taylor Hobson's popular Talyrond 500H range and utilises a frictionless air bearing spindle and high accuracy column with adjustable positioning to allow measurement of bearings up to 1 meter in diameter.
This roundness tester has features such as fully automated centre and level and automatic gauge calibration, these features greatly reduce measurement and set up time thus increasing throughput.
The systems come in two types, either with fully automated arm attitude/orientation or a manually operated version, in both cases these patented mechanisms provide access to the most difficult of components.
- - Fully automated centre and level capability with radial follow mode
- - Automatic gauge calibration
- - Patented arm attitude/orientation mechanism with choice of automated or manual
- - Vertical straightness units of up to 1200 mm
- - Large diameter range with adjustable column and 300 mm radial arm
- - Windows based Ultra software with measurement traceable to national and international standards