Talyrond 585H Fully Automated Roundness/Cylindricity Measuring Instrument
The Talyrond 585H is a fully automated roundness/cylindricity instrument that is unsurpassed in accuracy and reliability, with 6 versions to choose from offering the right balance of automation and capacity for virtually every application. State of the art electronics have allowed full control of all axes with fast and accurate modes allowing the right combination of measurement and movement speed for the most challenging of components.
Taylor Hobson's patented arm orientation provides full automation in almost any attitude making it the most versatile of instruments and an industry benchmark in roundness instrumentation.
- - Fully Automated arm attitude/orientation mechanism
- - Automated Gauge calibration
- - Automatic Centre and level with arm follow mode
- - High precision air bearing spindle +/- 0.015 um
- - Gauge resolution 0.3 nm
- - 300 mm, 500 mm, 1000 mm or 1200 mm Vertical straightness unit