Surtronic R150 Roundness, Advanced Harmonic Analysis & Form Measuring Machine
Robust enough for the shop floor but accurate enough for any inspection room.
- Measure fast (3 parts/minute including set-up)
- Precise results (±25 nm spindle accuracy)
- Robust and reliable (suitable for 24/7 operation)
Working closely with manufacturers across a wide range of industries including precision bearings, automotive and aerospace engineering Taylor Hobson has focussed on the key attributes that are most important for quality control in today's precision industries.
The new Surtronic® R150 offers a flexible solution for all your roundness and form measurement requirements with a variety of systems and application specific accessories along with fixtures that can be tailored to your specific need.
Surtronic® R-150 powered by New Windows® 10 tablet
The Surtronic® R-150 with Windows® 10 tablet allows for wireless data transfer to networks. All measurement data can be saved with filetypes including PDF and PNG by using the easy to use software interface. The Windows® 10 tablet with Gorilla Glass 3.0, is highly resistant to scratches and sharp contact damage. It provides up to a 4x improvement in scratch resistance when compared to other aluminosilicate glasses
Easy to use software
- Developed in collaboration with key bearings, automotive and precision engineering companies
- Large colour display, easy viewing of results
- Touch screen operation means every feature at your fingertips
- Easy analysis setup with single button recall
- Advanced analysis packages for bearings and automotive applications
Click here to download a copy of Surtronic Roundness X-sight Software
Bearing components including ball bearings, balls, needle and roller bearings.