Taylor Hobson Talyvel6 Flatness, Straightness, Parallelism Measurement Instrument
Industry:Marine, Bearings, Civil engineering, Astronomical Telescopes.
Applications of Talyvel 6:
• Straightness, parallelism, squareness, twist, flatness measurement on machine tools rails.
• Checking the level (the relative deflections in buildings) in the civil engineering and used in the production and assembly of precision machinery (machine tool bed level and to gravity)
• Measuring the twist, alignment, parallelism in marine engineering industry
Applications include straightness measurement of machine tool guide ways, flatness of surface tables or absolute level of structural supports, Talyvel 6 can also function as a comparator to detect departures from a preset level and non level attitude.
- - Optional Differential system for comparative measurement
- - Wireless dongle option with a range of up to 10 metres
- - High stable pendulum transducers with quick adjustment to gravity or absolute level
- - High resolution and accuracy of 0.2 secs over central range
- - Reading in arc seconds or gradient
- - Software in various languages including Japanese and Chinese