Taylor Hobson Ultra Digital Autocollimator
The Ultra Dual Axis Autocollimator gives high accuracy measurement of angle, straightness, flatness, squareness and parallelism. This digital autocollimator is controlled using a tablet PC with clear touch-screen software, using the latest CCD technology.
Simple Set up
This wide range Autocollimator comes with a laser sighting aid for simple setup. Combine this with the clear visual display on the autocollimators tablet PC and set up is easy even over long distances or with small reflectors.
The Ultra Autocollimator also includes as standard the Taylor Hobson dedicated Electro Optics applications software which allows advanced measurement, calculation and analysis of a range of features such as straightness, twist, squareness, parallelism, flatness, polygons and indexing tables.
The Ultra Autocollimator combines a wide measurement range with high accuracy over its whole range.
- Wide measurement range (1800 seconds)
- High accuracy and stability over the entire range (0.2 seconds)
- Simultaneous dual axis operation and display
- Laser sighting aid for easy set up
- Simple touch-screen operation
- Clear software with full electro optics applications package
- Available in a range of languages including Japanese and Chinese
Other variants of the digital autocollimators are available including:
- longer distance autocollimator (measurement up to 25 metres)
- wide range autocollimator (+/-2000 sec)
- faster measuring autocollimator (60-100Hz, for applications such as scanning the angular changes of devices or assemblies using a reflector).