Digital Alignment Telescope for aircraft jigs or large machine tools Alignment Measurement
A high resolution CCD system with software automatically senses the centre position of the dedicated CCD targets then calculates of displacement from a set datum to ensure a fast set up time with repeatable readings, as well as digitally outputting the result. This is particularly useful on large alignmentprojects such as aircraft jigs or large machine tools since a single operator can make measurements and adjustments along the construction or fixture while the target is displayed on the monitor.
- - Clear digital output of X and Y minimises operator error
- - Graphical output for reporting & storage of results
- - Repeatability of measurement provided by CCD
- - Rapid calculation of results for quick and easy assessment
- - Ideal for automatic remote monitoring with data logging
- - Typical accuracies: 5µm over 3m (decreasing with distance)